Home Sports Exercise at the State General Administration of Sport (All Age Program)
Part I: Youth
Recently, in response to the pneumonia epidemic of new coronavirus infection, the Institute of Sports Science of the State General Administration of Sport has provided a set of home exercise programs for children and adolescents.
Home fitness to fight the epidemic
Infants and youths exercise at home
一、Sensitive coordination, cardiopulmonary endurance exercise epidemic alert
1.Two fixed-point return runs
Put two mineral water bottles, the distance between the two water bottles can be controlled according to the situation. Let child use a side slide to move quickly between two water bottles. Perform 10-20 times.
Run in place
Both hands and feet are supported on the ground, and the legs kick back and forth quickly. The frequency of exercise is based on the situation. The faster the frequency, the greater the intensity. Continue for 30 seconds.
Trot in place
Quickly sprint in place, speed up the arms and feet as fast as possible, and continue for 30 seconds.
Turn your legs high
Parents give instructions (clapping hands or passwords) to raise their legs in place. After hearing the password, the child turned 90 degrees. Perform 15 seconds in each direction for a total of 60 seconds.
Sitting arm swing
Sit in place on a yoga mat or on the ground, legs straight, swing your arms quickly, as fast as possible for 60 seconds.
Catch a ball with one foot
Stand on one foot on the ground and keep your body balanced while catching the ball (tennis, etc.) thrown by the parents with your hands.
Jumping one leg stand
Take your legs up and stand on one leg. After landing, the knee joint slightly curved. Perform alternately on both sides, 5 times on each leg.
One leg turn and jump
Standing on one leg, jumping and turning 90 degrees in the air, one leg fell and stood firm. Bilateral legs are alternated, 5 times on each side.
Marching back and forth
Hip and knee bend, keep the waist and back straight, and walk back and forth while keeping the hip and knee flexion angles unchanged. Continue for 60 seconds.
Lie on the ground with your knees flexed 90 degrees. The lower limbs are forced to lift the lower back off the ground for 10-15 times.
Squat against the wall
Keep your back against the wall, flex your hips and flex your knees, keep your knees at 90 degrees, and pay attention to the knee joints not exceeding the toes. You can reduce the difficulty by adjusting the angle of the knee joints according to your own situation. Lasts 30-60 seconds.
Keep your hands as wide as your shoulders, flex your hips, bend your knees, and squat down to 90 degrees of the knee joint. Pay attention to the center of gravity between the two legs. The knee joint should not exceed the toes and the lower back. Perform 10-15 times.
Stand your legs forward and backward into a lunge state, squat your front legs to 90 degrees, and flex your home legs, but do not touch the ground with your knees. Perform alternately on both sides, 5-10 times per side.
Walking with hands and feet
Standing, leaning forward and walking with your hands on the ground in small steps, keeping your body straight until you reach the maximum. Then, the forefoot touches the ground and walks quickly in small steps, keeping the knee straight, and reaching the maximum extent. Perform 6-8 times.
In the sitting position, one leg is straight, and the other leg is flexed to the vicinity of the knee joint. Keeping the back straight and the knee joint straight, use the abdomen to reach the knee joint forward. Continue for 30-60 seconds, alternating 2-3 times.
In the standing position, put one hand from the head and the other hand down, and try to touch each other as much as possible. Take care not to apply excessive force to prevent the body from twisting and deforming. Perform alternately on both sides, 6-8 times.
Part 2: Adults promote home fitness methods, popularize scientific fitness knowledge, and advocate healthy lifestyles during epidemic prevention and control! Come and learn a set of aerobics that you can easily exercise at home.
Home fitness instruction
Step 1: Pull up
Tie a knot on the elastic band, step on the right leg with one end of the elastic band, and bend over to carry the other end of the elastic band. Straighten your upper body and use both hands to pull up the elastic force to your chest. Practice the left and right legs alternately 40 times. Step 2: Stroke
The body sits in a chair, and the calf wears elastic bands (elastic bands are tied end to end). Stretch your legs outwards and repeat 20 to 25 times.
The third step: kicking
Sitting on a chair with your body, you step on the elastic band with your right foot, and take one end of the elastic band in each hand. Push the right leg forward, and hold the elastic band with both hands to lift up. Alternate left and right legs 20 times each.
Step 4: Twist the arm
Stand upright, bend your arms and put on elastic bands. Do not bend your arms, twist your elbows outward, and repeat 20 to 25 times.
Step 5: Lift the arm.
Standing with the right foot on one end of the elastic band, the right hand is holding the other end of the elastic band; the right hand arm is lifted upward. Practice the left and right hands and left and right feet alternately 40 times.
The sixth step: chest expansion
Stand up with your body, hold the elastic band with both hands and put it on your chest; pull your hands outward with force, and stay for 3 seconds when you are near the limit. Practice 20 times repeatedly.
Hold the elastic band in front of and behind the body with both hands, and then straighten the elastic band. Repeat 20 times each. Part III: The first part of the parent-child warm-up exercise takes 3-5 minutes of preparation activities, such as low-intensity warm-up exercises and muscle stretching exercises such as jogging, squatting, freehand exercises, etc., to improve physical condition and avoid sports injuries.
Expanded chest arm
2. Body rotation
Lunge press leg
Side pressure leg
Run high on the spot
Wrist around ankle
The second part of the practice content (divided into three stages of elementary school, junior high school and high school) No. 1 practice content and the number of groups.
No.2 icon and action method Strength exercises
1. Wrench with your family.
2. Standing and pushing the wall
3. Half squat
Flexibility Exercise 1. Standing on both legs
2. One-leg support leg press
3. Sitting forward
1. One-leg support balance
2. Swallow balance
3. Walk along the tile / wood floor of the living room floor
Various forms of skipping rope
Funny Games 1. Ferrule
3. Play "Bowling"
Junior high school 7-9 grade
No.1 practice content and number of groups
No.2 icon and action method Bounce practice
1. Lunge jump (1) Start with a standard lunge step, one foot in front, one foot in back, knees bent. The knees of the front legs should not exceed the tip of the toes, and the knees of the hind legs should be close to the ground. (2) Then jump up, the legs switch positions, the front legs are backward, the rear legs are forward, and the arms are swinging at the same time.Finally landed in a lunge pose. 2. Abdominal jump
3. Squat jump (1) Straighten your chest and tighten your abdomen, tighten your hips (2) Keep your toes in the same direction as your knees, keep your knees below your toes (3) Thighs and ground parallel to the ground 1. Supine leg lift
2. Tablet support
3. Standing and pushing the wall
4. One-foot lift practice Standing against the wall or chair standing on one foot, use the strength of the ankle to lift practice.Balance Exercise One-leg balance exercise (20-30 seconds / group, 2-3 groups)
Flexibility Exercise 1. Standing forward
2. Sitting forward
High School Grades 1-3 Practice Contents and Number of Groups
No.2 action method
1. At the beginning of the self-weight push-ups, put your hands on the ground, under your shoulders, your arms straight, and your toes on the ground. When you are ready, bend your elbows, lower your body level, and return your straight arms to the starting position.
2. Explosive push-ups bend elbows and lower the body until the chest is only a few inches away from the ground. Stretch your arms explosively and push the body away from the ground. Keep your arms stretched when the body is off the ground and gently cushion the return to the push-up position , The chest is a few inches away from the ground, and then hangs in a burst.
3. When squatting under your own weight, your legs are slightly wider than your shoulders when you squat down. You can put your hands behind your head, and you can also put them on your hips or reach forward to maintain balance. Maintain the core muscle system of the back, lower body and back. Keep your back straight and use your hips as a hinge when you start to squat, bending equally from your ankles, knees to hips.
4. Alternate split-leg jumping explosive vertical jump, while changing the position of the legs: left foot forward, right foot backward. Swing your hands as needed to generate strength and maintain balance. Feet gently on the ground, you can have a downward movement, and then immediately squat down. When the legs squat to the lowest point, take off again. Repeat this action alternately in a split-leg exercise.
5. Squat jump Bend your knees and hips, squat down, and perform an explosive vertical jump upwards. Your body is fully extended and suspended, and your feet are cushioned to the ground when you fall.
6. The tablet supports the body in a straight line, the toes and the forearms of both hands touch the ground, and the core is tightened.
7. Take the right side of the side support as an example. The right arm forearm and the right foot touch the ground. The body is in a line, the left hand is on the hip, and the core is tightened.
The third part of relaxation activities 1. Hands crossed with ten fingers raised, heels stretched (4x8 beat).
2. Left and right side flexion and stretching (4x8 beat, left and right hand exchange)
Part IV: Tips
Training principles 1. Scientific exercise, step by step; 2. According to the actual situation, the intensity is moderate; 3. Make a plan, adhere to each day; Notes 1. When exercising, dress well, preferably sportswear. Note that it is not advisable to wear too heavy, otherwise it is inconvenient to exercise; it is also not advisable to wear too thin, easy to catch a cold. 2. Waking up early is not suitable for strenuous exercise. Waking up in the morning, the body's muscles and bones have not been fully stretched out, plus the colder morning, and the haze is also large, so it is not suitable for vigorous exercise, which will have an adverse effect on the body. 3. Warm up is essential. Especially in winter, the body's muscles and bones are relatively stiff, and it is easy to be injured during sports if the warm-up is not in place. 4. Do not drink cold water during exercise. After exercise, you need to add water. Remember to drink water immediately after strenuous exercise. It will cause circulatory system disorders and drink cold water. It is easy to cause gastrointestinal spasms. 5. Persevere, insist on exercising no less than one hour a day, and no less than 40 minutes each time. The content of the guide is appropriately selected according to the site conditions of each family and their respective physical conditions. 6. Civilized exercise, do not affect the lives and rest of others, and your responsibility for a harmonious society.
——The article is quoted from the General Office of the State Sports General Administration